SugarHouse Wakeshade Universal Bimini Extension Package for Boat with Tower
Wakeshade Universal Bimini Extension by SugarHouse Industries
Choose Wakeshade Size Along with Clamp Size
Expand the shaded area in your ski boat with a Wakeshade EX from SugarHouse Industries.
This retractable and removable universal Bimini extension fits almost any boat.
- Mounts in minutes with no drilling or customization required.
- Sets up quickly and easily to provide extra shade and comfort.
- Folds compactly for easy storage when not in use.
- High-strength material with long-term color retention and tear-resistant qualities.
- Adjustable mounting heights to accommodate speakers, surf line, lights, etc.
- Frame: Powder-coated alum. casing w/ anodized alum arms, clamps and SS fittings.
- Handcrafted in the USA.
- Available in two sizes : 66”W x 62”L and 75”W x 62”L.
- Fabric: WeatherMax 3D in Black
- 5-year limited warranty.
- Made in the USA
Bolt on clamps are available in three sizes based on your tower diameter. To determine the right size clamp for your tower, follow these steps:
- Measure the circumference of the tower bar where the clamps will attach
- Select the clamp size that fits your tower.
The clamps come with inserts used to accommodate a range of tower bar sizes.
Circumference: 5.5”, 5.89”, 6.28”
Clamp Size: 1.75”, 1.875”, 2”
Circumference: 7”, 7.46”, 7.85”
Clamp Size: 2.25”, 2.375”, 2.5
Circumference: 8.64”, 9”, 9.42”
Clamp Size: 2.75”, 2.875”, 3”
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.