Taco Marine Neptune Ii Leaning Post - Backrest Sold Separate - Taco
Part:Mfg L1010031, iboats IB00075373, UPC 630838024628
TACO introduces the Neptune II Leaning Post, designed for center console boats. Backed by TACO's 3-year warranty, Neptune II leaning posts are constructed of anodized aluminum, engineered and built to last. Unique soft pouch is easily removed and provides a convenient tote for fishing gear. Footrest adjusts to desired height. Footprint dimensions are 15" x 33-1/2".
The Neptune Premium II leaning post is ideal for center console boats. Removable soft-sided storage under the seat features adjustable compartments, with pockets and pouches for tackle, gear, and personal items. Simple bolt down installation makes it the perfect solution for new installations, or for retrofi tting a current installation.
- Easy Do-It-Yourself assembly
- Convenient and secure removable storage for tackle and gear
- Comfortable cushion seat
- Room for 72 qt cooler
- 3-Year warranty
- Anodized aluminum frame with grab rail
- 4 adjustable aluminum rod holders
- Removable, soft-sided storage under seat
- Adjustable footrest
- Backrest sold seperate
- Material: Polished anodized aluminum frame, stay-dry synthetic storage pack, upholstered cushion
- Dimensions:33" H x 22" L x 35" W
- Brand Taco Marine
- Manufacturer Sku L1010031
- UPC 630838024628
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 16
- Width 33
- Base Color White
- Mount Type Surface Mount
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.