Taco Marine TACO Low Voltage LB40 Blaster Light - 40W - White Housing
Ships: In 1 Business Day
LUMATEQ(A Division of TACO Metals) is ahead of the curve with its new and improved line of LED Blaster lights. The latest in lighting technology is now available for commercial and residential installations and replacement. LUMATEQ Blaster lights assure efficient light distribution, free from environmentally hazardous materials and unmatched in energy savings. This LUMATEQ Blaster series is our brightest most state-of-the-art design for uplight, downlight, wall pack installations and more!
Blaster Features and Benefits:
- 40W high output LEDs.
- Energy Starr rated.
- Energy-efficient low-draw diodes.
- Replaces: 175W MH light in downlight application; 250W MH light in flood light application with 2x projection.
- Wide range of power supply with no special ballast or transformers required.
- Versatile mounting options to meet a variety of architectural application
- Comes with exclusive stainless steel 180° swivel universal mounting bracket for up, down and wallpack installations.
- Clean look blends seamlessly with architectural elements.
- Wet and dry zone lighting.
- Crisp white, energy efficient light best for security cameras.
- Significantly longer life leads to reduced maintenance costs.
- LM 80 tested; waterproof; ETL rated IP-65 for wet locations.
- Durable aluminum housing with 360°/180° stainless steel mounting bracket; powder-coated finish.
- High-impact polycarbonate lens.
- Vibration and shock resistant LEDs.
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.