Uflex Side Mount Single Lever Controls
Ships: In 1 Business Day
- Single lever/dual action control to operate both throttle and shift
- Suitable for any type of boat with outboard, inboard or I/O power plants
- Enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement unless engine is idling
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically
- The lever assembly is made of painted marine aluminum
- Provided with a brake tension release system adjustable from outside
- Pull-out handle disengages shift for warm up
- Neutral safety switch prevents in-gear starting
- For use with all Teleflex engine control cables except CC170
- The B184 model has a power trim switch on the handle
- B184M includes X50 neutral safety switch and K35 conection kit for Mercuryr cables
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.