Xantrex BATTERY CHARGER TC2 12VDC 10A
Part:Mfg 8041210, iboats IB00304296, UPC 687873007741
The new TRUECharge2 10-amp charger replaces the former best-selling, first-generation TRUECharge 10TB unit and features universal auto ranging input voltage (90 Vac to 265 Vac, 47 to 63 Hz), which can be used in most parts of the world. The TRUECharge2 10-amp is smaller and lighter than its predecessor and can be mounted in a variety of positions.
The TRUECharge2 10-amp charger uses power factor correction to deliver a full three-stage charge cycle. As a result, the charger requires less incoming AC power to operate at its peak efficiency, freeing up more usable AC power for onboard electronics. The TRUECharge2 10-amp charger meets stringent safety and regulatory standards including UL1564 and UL1236.
- Microprocessor-controlled, multistage charging algorithms
- Settings for two and three-stage charging
- Charges flooded, gel, AGM or lead-calcium batteries
- Auto-ranging universal input voltage (90-265 Vac, 47-63 Hz) is also compatible with a generator or other low-quality power sources
- Temperature-compensated charging
- Power factor corrected for efficient charging
- Mounting is possible in a variety of orientations and in areas where space is limited
- Ability to charge healthy batteries drained to low voltage
- Easy access to AC and DC wiring from one side
- Tested to conform to ingress protection rating IP32 and meets UL1564, UL1236 including marine supplement and ABYC standards
- Reverse battery polarity protection
- Drip-proof design
- Over and under-temperature protection
- DC over-voltage protection
- Battery overcharging protection
- Brand Xantrex
- Manufacturer Sku 8041210
- UPC 687873007741
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 10.75
- Width 18.25
- Banks 3 Bank
- Battery Compatibility Wet Cell (Lead Acid)
- Charger Type On-Board
- Power Source 120v
- Total Amps 10 - 19 Amp
- Volts 12v DC
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.