Xantrex BATTERY CHARGER TC2 12VDC 10A
Ships: In 1 Business Day
The new TRUECharge2 10-amp charger replaces the former best-selling, first-generation TRUECharge 10TB unit and features universal auto ranging input voltage (90 Vac to 265 Vac, 47 to 63 Hz), which can be used in most parts of the world. The TRUECharge2 10-amp is smaller and lighter than its predecessor and can be mounted in a variety of positions.
The TRUECharge2 10-amp charger uses power factor correction to deliver a full three-stage charge cycle. As a result, the charger requires less incoming AC power to operate at its peak efficiency, freeing up more usable AC power for onboard electronics. The TRUECharge2 10-amp charger meets stringent safety and regulatory standards including UL1564 and UL1236.
- Microprocessor-controlled, multistage charging algorithms
- Settings for two and three-stage charging
- Charges flooded, gel, AGM or lead-calcium batteries
- Auto-ranging universal input voltage (90-265 Vac, 47-63 Hz) is also compatible with a generator or other low-quality power sources
- Temperature-compensated charging
- Power factor corrected for efficient charging
- Mounting is possible in a variety of orientations and in areas where space is limited
- Ability to charge healthy batteries drained to low voltage
- Easy access to AC and DC wiring from one side
- Tested to conform to ingress protection rating IP32 and meets UL1564, UL1236 including marine supplement and ABYC standards
- Reverse battery polarity protection
- Drip-proof design
- Over and under-temperature protection
- DC over-voltage protection
- Battery overcharging protection
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.