Blue Sea 7615 ATD Automatic Timer Disconnect
Brand:Blue Sea Systems
Part:Mfg 7615, iboats IB00648800, UPC 632085076153
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Adjustable time or voltage based battery disconnect automatically shuts off devices to preserve battery power
- 12V signal triggers relay to connect battery power to devices. When signal is removed the timer is activated and will disconnect devices after a preset time
- Disconnect can be triggered based on time, low voltage, or removal of 12V signal
- Low voltage will disconnect if time hasn_t been reached to preserve battery power
- Time and voltage options can be turned off to allow 12V signal based disconnect
- Clip-on cover insulates terminal connections
- One-piece stainless flange nuts ensure safe and secure connections
- Integrated LED indicates status
- Nominal Voltage:12V DC
- Amperage Operating Current: 175mA(Combine / 15mA(Open)
- Continuous Rating:120A
- Intermittent Duty: 210
- Terminal Stud Size: 3/8"-16 (M10)
- Time Range: 15min-4hrs
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Most products and orders placed before 1 PM MST leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.