Blue Sea Systems Battery Switch Selector 4 Position, HD-Series
Brand:Blue Sea Systems
Part:Mfg 3002, iboats IB00095201, UPC 632085030025
Ships: In 1 Business Day
500 Amperes Continuous Rating for large diesel engines
- 500 Ampere Continuous Rating
- Accepts 4/0 battery cables
- Ignition protected - safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- .870" (22.01mm) stud length to accept 4 or more cable terminals
- 1/2" (M12) Tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
- Meets American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) requirements for battery switches
- Tactile textures indicate knob position by feel only
- Case design allows surface or rear panel mounting
- Fits all Perko and Guest low amperage battery switch hole patterns
- 10 Sec: 2750A
60 Sec: 1150A
5 Min: 700A
Max Voltage: 32V DC
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.