Blue Sea Systems Battery Switch Selector 4 Position, HD-Series
Brand:Blue Sea Systems
Part:Mfg 3002, iboats IB00095201, UPC 632085030025
500 Amperes Continuous Rating for large diesel engines
- 500 Ampere Continuous Rating
- Accepts 4/0 battery cables
- Ignition protected - safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- .870" (22.01mm) stud length to accept 4 or more cable terminals
- 1/2" (M12) Tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
- Meets American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) requirements for battery switches
- Tactile textures indicate knob position by feel only
- Case design allows surface or rear panel mounting
- Fits all Perko and Guest low amperage battery switch hole patterns
|Inrush Rating: 0.25 sec (10 repeats)||1,750 Amperes DC|
|Cranking Rating: 9.75 sec (10 repeats)||1,000 Amperes DC|
|Intermittent Rating: (UL 1107)||700 Amperes DC|
|Continuous Rating: (UL 1107)||500 Amperes DC|
|Voltage Rating||48 Volts DC Maximum|
|Case Material||Reinforced Polycarbonate|
|Terminal Hole Size||1/2" (M12)|
- Brand Blue Sea Systems
- Manufacturer Sku 3002
- UPC 632085030025
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Battery Switch Type Battery Selector
- Continuous Amps 500 Amp
- Max Voltage 48v
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.