Sierra Key Switch
Ships: In 5 Business Days
- Maximum corrosion protection - eliminates oxidation
- Inner seal between cylinder lock and contact plate
- Non-conductive housing eliminates potential shorts
- Back Up Nut: Brass
- Face Nut: Hex Black Plastic
- Hole Size: 7/8"
- Length: Long: 1 1/8" maximum panel thickness
- Material: Marine grade glass-filled Polyester
- Rated Ignition: 15 Amp @ 12v DC
- Rated Solenoid: 30 Amp @ 12v DC
- Terminal Type: 3 Screw Tab
- Switch Positions: Off - Run - Start
- Type: 3 Position Conventional
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.