Garelick Compact Active Seat Suspension System
Part:Mfg 77000, iboats IB00063518, UPC 038203770000
77000 : Compact size and low profile design adds only 2" (5cm) of height. The outline is 13" x 7" (33 x 18cm) with standard 5" x 12 1/8" (13 x 31cm) slotted mounting hole pattern.
- Active Seat Suspension Systems absorb and minimize up to 75% of the shock, jolt, and vibration transmitted to the passenger from the forces of roll, pitch, and yaw.
- Active Seat Suspensions Systems reduce the feelings of seasickness and nausea by absorbing excessive movement with 1" of damped vertical travel.
- These systems are CAD designed, FEA proven, and precision engineered and tooled.
- Components are saltwater spray 77000ed and UV stable; to help endure harsh marine environments.
- Made from rugged, high-tensile, anodized aluminum with stainless steel hardware.
- Standard bolt hole pattern allows for mounting on top of pedestal and beneath any individual seat
- Features heavy duty forward hinge system allowing shock absorption to occur in the vertical plane only, eliminates sway and side tipping
- U.S. PATENT #6,042,093
- Includes provisions for mounting seats with 6" center hole pattern.
- Easily mounts to almost any current seat.
- Standard bolt hole pattern allows for easy mounting beneath seat to the deck, a box, or the floor of a boat
- Perfect for mounting beneath seat greater than 20" (51cm)
- Includes provisions for mounting seats with 6" center hole pattern
- Brand Garelick
- Manufacturer Sku 77000
- UPC 038203770000
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 14
- Width 8
- Pedestal Parts Hardware Accessories
- Pedestal Size Universal
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.