Garelick Manual Operated "Easy Pump" Hydraulic Lift Outboard Motor Bracket
Part:Mfg 71092, iboats IB00101068, UPC 038203710921
Ships: In 1 Business Day
- Release valve lowers the bracket down into operating position
- 14" of continuous vertical height adjustment provides optimum trim adjustment for any water surface or boat load condition
- Eliminates the inconveniences of conventional spring loaded models; no electrical wiring required
- High Tensile Alloy - Black satin Anodized aluminum body to resist corrosion
- Aircraft stainless steel hardware and engineered bronze bushings at pivot points for increased ease of operation and durability
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Hardware for increased durability
- 2" Thick Poly Mounting Board
- Wide Track Design for added stability and strength
- 2000 lbs. tensile strength motor safety cable included
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.!
- H.P. Rating: 7 1/2 to 25hp
- Motor Weight Not to Exceed: 175 lbs.
- Vertical Travel*: 14" (36cm)
- Mtg. Pad: Poly Mounting Board Dimensions W x H x T: 15 3/4" x 14" x 2" (40 x 35 x 4cm)
- Mounting Bracket Dimension W x H: 11" x 9 3/4" (28 x 25cm)
**Vertical travel is based on transom angle being perpendicular to the water.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.