Garmin VUS515L Brownsville-Key Largo SD Card Nautical Charts
Part:Mfg 010-C0744-00, iboats IB00164982, UPC 753759069247
Detailed coverage of the Gulf of Mexico from Brownsville, TX to Plantation Key, FL including Corpus Christi, TX, Matagorda Bay, Galveston Bay, Port Arthur, TX, Atchafalaya Bay, the Mississippi Delta, Chandeleur Islands, Tampa Bay and the Florida Keys west of Key Largo. Also includes Lake Ponchartrain and Lake Maurepas to Vermilion Bay and Lake Calcasieu. Bathymetric coverage of offshore features from Vernon Basin to Alaminos Canyon including DeSoto Canyon, Mississippi Canyon and Green Canyon.
BlueChart g2 Vision
What is Bluechartr g2 Vision?
Plug an optional BlueChart g2 Vision SD card into your new Garmin chartplotter and tremendously expand its capabilities.
By adding a BlueChartr g2 Vision card to your compatible chartplotter, you'll have access to premium mapping features such as true 3D-view detailed mapping capabilities (both above and below the waterline), plus helpful Auto Guidance, high-resolution imagery, and "real picture" aerial photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways, navigation landmarks and other points of interest.
BlueChart g2 Vision Features:
BlueChart g2 Vision SD cards enhance the preloaded maps on your chartplotter and add a whole new dimension of exceptional features such as:
- High resolution satellite imagery, when overlaid on the chart, provides the mariner with unparalleled situational awareness.
- Aerial reference photography provides "real world" photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways, navigation landmarks and other points of interest, offering the mariner another powerful tool for navigating unfamiliar waters.
- Mariner's Eye View perspective provides a bird's eye view from behind the boat showing the chart information for a quick, reliable and easy position fix.
- Fish Eye View 3D perspective provides an underwater view that visually represents the sea floor according to the chart's information.
- Auto Guidance technology searches chart data to suggest the best passage to a destination.
- Fishing charts allow the mariner to hide navigation data from the SD card while leaving the bottom contours and depth soundings for their next fishing adventure.
- Includes tides, currents, marine services, coastal roads and points of interest.
- Detailed BlueChart g2 maps are included on the card to supplement the maps on your chartplotter.
BlueChart g2 Vision Compatibility:
- 4x0 Series
- 400x Series
- 420x Series
- 5x0 Series
- 500x Series
- 520x Series
- Brand Garmin
- Manufacturer Sku 010-C0744-00
- UPC 753759069247
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 8
- Width 6
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.