Jimmy Styks - Paddleboard - Puffer ISUP
Part:Mfg JSPUFFR, iboats IB00640989, UPC 013964849486
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Inflatable sups are a great option for camping trips, boating and riders with limited transport/storage space. Drop-Stitch construction allows the Puffer to maintain unrivaled stability and rigidity in the inflatables product category.
The Incredible Rigidity of Drop-Stitch Fabric
Based on the construction materials and techniques of military-grade inflatable boats, iSUPs are constructed of nylon and PVC. The drop-stitch core consists of a top and bottom fabric layer held together by an array of nylon atethersa. The strength of the atethersa within the structure allow the cavity to hold high levels of pressure while maintaining form and rigidity. The drop-stitch structure is the encased in double layers of seam-welded PVC. The result is a remarkably stiff and light collapsible board that can be taken anywhere.
- Length: 11a' 2a (340.4 cm)
- Width: 31a (78.8 cm),/li>
- Thickness: 5.9a (14.9 cm)
- Nose Rocker: 4a (10.2 cm)
- Tail Rocker: 0a (0 cm)
- Board Weight: 24.5 pounds
- Utility tie-downs a- Keeps travel gear secure while paddling.
- Drop-stitch fabric a- Unparalleled rigidity and highly durable
- Roll-N-Go portability a- Take this amazingly portable SUP anywhere with ease
- Adjustable travel paddle
- High pressure pump, gauge and hose
- Fins and hardware
- Repair kit
- Valve wrench
- Board tote
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.