Kestrel Blue Ocean Megaphone - Tan/Olive
Part:Mfg 0100TAN, iboats IB00330725, UPC 730650001019
Ships: In 1 Business Day
The Blue Ocean megaphone is the the latest product developed by Nielsen Kellerman, the manufacturer of all Kestrel weather meters. Designed originally for the rowing industry, these megaphones have become extremely popular with military, fire and police departments, and others who need to be heard by a large group of people. The Blue Ocean is the most durable, weather resistant bullhorn you will find. It was uniquely designed and carefully built to defy severe weather that commonly ruin other megaphones; corrosion, cracking, breaking, and water damage. This megaphone is waterproof, and actually floats if accidentally dropped in the water. The two handles on the Blue Ocean increases the durability, as well as make it easier to handle than the typical megaphone.
- Waterproof and floats
- Rechargeable battery - no more money wasted on new batteries
- Removable bumper to customize look and add protection
- Optimal shape designed to deliver the loudest, clearest sound
- Siren and horn buttons
- Large dial volume and power buttons for easy adjustment and control
- Reliable, portable and easy to use
- Completely assembled in the USA
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.