Kestrel RH Calibration Kit f/Relative Humidity
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Part #: 0802
The large container is used to create a stable environment. The small containers are used to hold the saturated salt solution. The saturated salt solutions generate well-defined humidities when they are confined to a contained environment.
The RH Calibration Kit includes the following items:
- 3 Clear, sealable containers
- 1 Container with magnesium chloride solution
- 1 Container with sodium chloride solution two wooden scrapers
- An insulated carrying case to hold all of the above and maintain a stable environment while performing calibration
- For use with: Kestrel 4500, Kestrel 4300, Kestrel 4200, Kestrel 4100, Kestrel 4000, Kestrel 3500, and Kestrel 3000 (Both the older 2 button and 4 button version)
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.