Kestrel RH Calibration Kit f/Relative Humidity
Part:Mfg 802, iboats IB00330722, UPC 730650000098
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Part #: 0802
The large container is used to create a stable environment. The small containers are used to hold the saturated salt solution. The saturated salt solutions generate well-defined humidities when they are confined to a contained environment.
The RH Calibration Kit includes the following items:
- 3 Clear, sealable containers
- 1 Container with magnesium chloride solution
- 1 Container with sodium chloride solution two wooden scrapers
- An insulated carrying case to hold all of the above and maintain a stable environment while performing calibration
- For use with: Kestrel 4500, Kestrel 4300, Kestrel 4200, Kestrel 4100, Kestrel 4000, Kestrel 3500, and Kestrel 3000 (Both the older 2 button and 4 button version)
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.