Magma Tournament Series Cleaning Station - Dock Mount - 48
Ships: In 5 Business Days
High Density Polyethylene - White w/Black Trim
This U.V. stabilized, high density polyethylene bait preparation and fish cleaning station will not fade, chip, crack, peal, or hold fish odors. It is strong and includes a Table, plus 1-1/2"Tubular Stainless Steel Base for rock-solid mounting to the dock and stainless steel Round Rail Mounts, which allow it to be tilted to the best drainage angle or to be stored in a flat position against the base when not in use. Cleaning station includes 4-1/2" sides and backs with ample overboard drainage slots to keep your boat spotless; slots for pliers and filet knife storage.
Dock Cleaning Station includes Table plus 1-1/2" Tubular Stainless Steel Base for mounting to your dock and three 1-1/2" anodized aluminum and stainless steel Round Rail Mounts for instantaneous adjustment and storage.
- (4) Filet knife holder's
- (2) Convenient pliers holder
- Slotted back allows for drainage from work surface
- All edges and corners rounded for safety
- FDA approved for food service
- UV stabilized
- Will not crack, peel, mildew, or retain fish odors
- Table rotates vertically flat on railing when not in use
- Mount constructed of 1-1/2" (38mm) 18-8 stainless steel tubing and hard anodized aluminum hardware
- Construction Materials: High-Density Polyethylene
- Table Dimensions: 47-1/2" x 19-1/2" (120.7 cm x 49.5 cm)
- Product Width: 47-1/2" (120.7 cm)
- Product Depth:19-1/2" (49.5 cm)
- Product Height: 4-1/2" (11.4 cm)
- Product Weight: 32.37lbs (16.7 kg)
- Warranty:1 Year
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Click here to see our Standard Shipping Policy
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.