MarCum Technologies MarCum Recon 5+ Underwater Viewing System
Part:Mfg RC5P, iboats IB00641828, UPC 857224002743
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Recon 5+ Underwater Viewing System
The power of an underwater viewing system in your pocket. Small in size, but big with features, the Recon 5+ is packed with all the technology that keep MarCum® electronics the angler's first choice. Lithium battery-powered underwater viewing system complete with a powerful camera and a screen about the size of a smartphone with up to six hours of continuous run-time. The underwater camera features a 1/3" CMOS sensor, darkwater LED or infrared lighting, a 110° field of view and a 50'. The camera offers three angle settings: straight down, horizontal and looking up. 5" flat panel, high-resolution color LCD monitor displays in a 16:9 aspect ratio. Recon 5's on-screen display (OSD) shows battery status. Color-kill technology aids anglers fishing in stained water or in low light. In these conditions, switching from a color picture to black-and-white provides an amazingly crisp and clear image. The Recon 5+ features a built-in DVR and the ability to take a screenshot, record to an external Micro-SD Card (up to 32GB), play back video and delete footage, a charger cable, soft pack and camera sack and one-year warranty.
- 5" Widescreen LCD Monitor, 16:9 Aspect Ratio, Sunlight Readable, 800 x 480 Pixel Hi-Res Color
- RCA Video Out
- On Screen Display: Battery Status, Record Status, Camera Direction, Depth of Camera (Feet or Meter) and Water Temperature at Camera Depth (F° or C°)
- 1/3" CMOS Sensor Offers Optimal Low-Light Performance
- 110° Field of View
- Darkwater Adjustable LED or IR Lighting
- 50' Camera Cable
- Built-In DVR (Digital Video Recorder) or Record to External Micro SD Card (Up-to 32GB Micro SD Card, not included)
- Playback and Delete
- Rechargeable Internal Lithium Battery (Up-to 6 Hours of Continuous Run-Time)
- Soft Pack & Camera Sack
- 110V USB Charger & Cable
- Removable Camera & Cable Storage
- 1-Year Warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Most products and orders placed before 1 PM MST leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.