Navpod RMX4813 RailMount Pre-Cut f/Simrad NSS9 evo2 or B 9
Part:Mfg RMX4813, iboats IB00640149
Ships: In 1 Business Day
RailMount NavPods are best used for mounting of an autopilot control, sailing instrument, or small chartplotter onto an existing pedestal guard. Fits onto any 1 or 1.25 diameter tube. A Chromed Stainless Steel arm is used to mount a NavPod. The NavPod can rotate 180 degrees for easy viewing while sitting under the dodger on a rainy day. All wire run from the NavPod, down the center of the stainless steel arm, and into the pedestal guard. This application provides a clean and sturdy installation for electronics, without replacement of the pedestal guard.
Overall Size: 12H x 8.375W x 7.125D
Usable Face:8.375H x 10.5W x 5D
Max Cutout: 7.125H x 10.25W
All RailMount NavPods include
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-proof fasteners
- Double Seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics
- Chromed stainless steel arm with swivel mount
- Both sets of adaptors included for 1 or 1.25 diameter tubing
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.