PolyPlanar Poly-Planar MA4055 5" Round Marine Speaker (White)
Part:Mfg MA4055W, iboats IB00014224, UPC 731128405506
Performance Round MA4055
Available in black(MA4055B) and white, the MA4000 series of low magnetic field speakers are ideal as initial, upgrade, or replacement speakers.
- Coated internal wiring for long life
- UV stabilized plastic grilles
- polypropylene cones
- Heavy Duty ABS Plastic frames
- Low Magnetic Field does not interfere with compass and autopilot
Specifications (per speaker):
Max RMS Power: 20 Watts
Max Peak Power: 40 Watts
Main Cone Size: 5"
Configuration: 2 way
MA-4055 is a 5" cone size two-way coaxial speaker. This speaker featured a rugged waterproof design, teflon-coated wires, plastic grills, polypropylene cones, mylar tweeters and plastic frames, to provide years of trouble-free service. Ultra-low magnetic field speakers eliminates the problem of speakers magnets affecting navigation equipment such as compasses and autopilots. Peak power handling capability 80 watts/pair
- Ultra-low magnetic field speaker
- Ideal replacement speakers for boaters who want to upgrade to waterproof speakers without changing the cutout size
- Integral grills allow for simple, one-piece installation
- Stainless steel mounting harware included
- Available in Black(MA4055B) and White(MA4055W) color speaker
- Frequency response: 60Hz to 20KHz (2 way)
- SPL: 89dB
- Type: 2-way Coaxial
- Cone Size: 5" (127mm)
- Speaker Impedance: 4 ohms
- Peak Power: 80W per pair
- Continuous Power: 40W RMS/pair
- Weight: 1.20 lbs per unit weight
- Outside Diameter: 5-15/16" (150mm)
- Cutout Diameter: 4-7/16" (112mm)
- Mounting Depth: 2-1/4" (56mm)
- Brand PolyPlanar
- Manufacturer Sku MA4055W
- UPC 731128405506
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 13
- Width 7
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.