Raymarine CP370 Digital Sonar Module
Ships: In 1 Business Day
High-Performance Sonar Module for Offshore & Coastal Fishing
Digital Sonar Module
The CP370 delivers exceptional clarity, sharper fish targets, and automatic operation using Raymarine's next-generation ClearPulse™ digital sonar processing.
The CP370 boasts up to 1,000 watts of power and operates at 200kHz for inshore and 50kHz for offshore fishing.
ClearPulse™ signal processing intelligently manages the CP370 sonar parameters in all conditions so anglers can spend more time fishing and less time adjusting the sonar.
Sharper, Clutter Free Targets
Spend less time looking for fish and more time fishing
- Smarter target intensity controls reveal bait and game fish with exceptional clarity
- Enhanced digital filtering reveals fish targets through the entire water column
- Spend less time looking for fish, and more time fishing. CP370 takes the guesswork out of interpreting the sonar display
Next generation ClearPulse™ sonar
- Up to 1,000 watts of power to track the sea floor down to 5,000 feet (1,500m)
- High performance dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar for coastal and offshore fishing
Accurate Bottom Tracking
Improved bottom tracking
- Track the bottom in extreme conditions with advance ClearPulse™ signal processing
- Improved bottom tracking algorithms deliver reliable performance in challenging conditions like running at high speeds and transitioning across canyons
- Recommended for Coastal Fishing
- Sonar Type: Digital
- Power: 600W/1000W depending on transducer
- Frequency & Channels: Fixed frequency 50kHz and 200kHz channels
- Depth Range: 5000 ft. (1,500m)
- Features ClearPulse™ automatic noise filtering and auto sensitivity control
- Standard Zoom
- IPX6 waterproof
- 30.6W Maximum
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Click here to see our Standard Shipping Policy
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.