Raymarine Dragonfly 5M GPS w/US Lakes, Rivers & Coastal Maps by C-MAP
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Dragonfly 5M GPS is ready to get you on track with a fast 50-channel GPS and the super-easy Dragonfly user interface. With Dragonfly 5M, there is no waiting for charts to load. A fast processor makes panning, zooming, and exploring maps simple and fun. Dragonfly's all-weather, high-definition color LCD display makes maps come to life and optical bonding protects the display from internal fogging.
- 5" All-weather, high-definition LED backlit display
- Optically bonded display for sharp color, wide viewing angles and no internal fogging
- Precision guidance using a 50-channel fast acquistion internal GPS sensor
- Simple to use - Power on and become a dragonfly expert in minutes
- Ball and socket tilt swivel mount lets you mount Dragonfly easlily on any surface
- Removable mounting ball is compatible with aftermarket ball and socket
mounting systems for more mounting options
- MicroSD memory card reader
- Includes US lakes, rivers, and coastal maps by C-MAP
- Compatible with optional Navionics and Raymarine Lighthouse format charts
- Internal storage for 3000 waypoints and 15 tracks. Use optional mciroSD memory cards for expanded storage
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.