Raymarine RAY218 VHF Radio
Part:Mfg E43032, iboats IB00167644, UPC 723193430323
The Ray218 is Raymarines premier fixed mount VHF radio. Delivering exceptional performance and style, the Ray218 includes a long list of standard features including Class D Digital Selective Calling, a built-in hailer and chartplotter position polling. Expand the Ray218 with the powerful Raymic remote handset. The optional Raymic handset enables full function radio control and intercom capability from a remote station on board.
- Class D DSC (Digital Selective Calling) transceiver
- DSC Distress key transmits GPS position and a digital mayday
- NOAA Weather Alert
- Built-in 30 Watt Hailer with "Listen Back" capability and automatic fog horn
- NMEA 0183 input with GPS Position, COG and SOG display
- Chartplotter position polling using NMEA 0183 output
- Easy-to-use rotary controls for channel, volume, squelch and menu operation
- Extra large dot matrix LCD
- Speaker microphone with controls and remote mount option
- Dual Channel Display (2UP Mode) displays active channel and stand by channel simultaneously
- Programmable favorite channel soft keys (1UP Mode)
- Quick Access 16/9 Key
- 4 Scan Modes: All Scan, Saved (Memory) Scan, Priority All Scan and Priority Saved Scan
- Submersible (IPX7 Standard)
- Superior receiver with excellent intermodulation rejection
- Optional Raymic remote station handset serves as full function second station
- Raymic enables full duplex intercom capabilities between Ray218 and Raymic at a remote station
- Brand Raymarine
- Manufacturer Sku E43032
- UPC 723193430323
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 15
- Width 12
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.