Raymarine Raytheon Type 2 Rotary Drive 12V
Available:Out of stock
Part:Mfg M81136, iboats IB00087390
The Rotary drive is designed for steering systems that can be driven from the helm position through a chain and sprocket (for example: cable and rod steering systems).The outstanding design of the Raymarine rotary drive unit provides smooth, powerful autopilot-controlled steering with quiet operation.
The main parts of the drive are:
- a rugged electric motor, that drives a precision epicyclic gearbox via a high tensile drive belt
- an electromagnetic clutch that transmits high torque loads without slipping
- Maximum shaft speed: 33 rpm
- Maximum vessel displacement: 44,000 lb(20,000 kg)
- Peak output torque: 300 ln.in (34Nm)
- Power Consumption: 60-84 W (12 V) 72-120 W (24 V) typical average
- Recommended hardover to hardover time: 10 sec no load
- Brand Raymarine
- Manufacturer Sku M81136
- Days to ship from warehouse - 2
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.