Rockford Fosgate Class-D Mono Amplifier - 1200W
Part:Mfg M1200-1D, iboats IB00334216, UPC 780687340797
Ships: In 1 Business Day
The M1200-1D is a 1200 Watt mono high efficiency Class-D marine amp conforming to UV and Salt-Fog protection standards. Amplifier features on-board Punch EQ, infrasonic filter, variable crossover and tri-state protection circuits.
The Prime M1200-1D amplifier is a 1200 Watt mono high efficiency Class-D amplifier specifically designed for Marine and Powersport applications. The amplifier printed circuit board is conformal coated with a UV resistant finish that conforms to industry standard UV and Salt-Fog specifications, and the Class-D circuit topology is so efficient, it consumes much less current from your charging system over traditional Class-A/B amplifiers.
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- 4 Gauge power/ground connectors
- Cast aluminum heatsink
- Top mounted controls
- Conformal coated PCB and UV resistant finish for UV and Salt-Fog protection
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost at 45Hz
- Tri-stage protection covers thermal, over-current and short circuits
- Infrasonic filter
- Remote PLC (Punch Level Control)
- 1 Year Standard Warranty
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.