Vesper Marine Vesper WatchMate Vision AIS Transponder Nav Station Package
Part:Mfg WM VISION PACKAGE, iboats IB00633400
Ships: In 1 Business Day
qualified technician. Please submit the form below for programming at time
of purchase. A copy of the MMSI Registration or FCC Ship Station License is
required along with the vessel master or owner's signature on the completed
programming form. **
WatchMate Vision AIS Transponder Nav Station Package
A complete package with everything you need to install a WatchMate Vision in your nav station
This package is designed for installing a WatchMate Vision AIS Transponder in a nav station or wheelhouse and allows you to share a single VHF antenna between your AIS transponder and VHF radio. The package includes:
- WatchMate Vision AIS Transponder (P/N: XB9000)
- External GPS Antenna (P/N: GPA901)
- Shared AIS / VHF Antenna (P/N: VA159)
- AIS/VHF Antenna Splitter (P/N: SP160)
- 2 x Antenna Patch Cables (2m each, P/N: 039425)
Watchmate Vision - Touchscreen AIS Transponder and WiFi Network Hub
The WatchMate Vision AIS Transponder offers the best in collision avoidance systems while also providing ways to view AIS on mobile devices. WatchMate Vision is a clever, dedicated safety instrument for any leisure or work boat skipper wanting to make accurate safety decisions using integrated AIS, GPS and NMEA 2000 information.
The Vision Class B AIS transponder brings a new dimension to AIS information by the intuitive way it eliminates unwanted alarms and removes clutter from the display. It shows and prioritizes only the targets that have a current collision risk while allowing the user to customize the powerful features to their current situation (Offshore, Coastal, Harbor or Anchored).
The easiest way to integrate AIS with mobile devices. Vision's safety data can also be used wirelessly with mobile devices running a variety of apps. But unlike other marine products with WiFi, the WatchMate Vision can securely connect up to 5 other devices simultaneously. You can have a wireless connection to your laptop, smartphone and tablet - all simultaneously! And for even larger networks, you can wirelessly connect the WatchMate Vision to an external WiFi router for unlimited expansion capability.
The WatchMate Vision is like having three products all in one dedicated display:
- A unique color touchscreen AIS transponder that transmits your vessel position and details and receives this information from other vessels with AIS transponders. Super sensitive dual parallel AIS receivers provide greater range than other AIS transponders.
- A secure Wifi router that allows up to five other devices to connect to it and each other wirelessly. GPS, AIS and NMEA instrument data can be shared with all your mobile devices and laptops. These devices can even talk to each other using the WatchMate Vision as their router. If you need greater range or more device connections, simply add an ordinary WiFi router and easily configure the WatchMate Vision to join that router's network instead of creating its own. No other AIS transponder or marine WiFi can do this.
- A NMEA 2000 gateway that translates NMEA 2000 instrument data and makes it available over WiFi to your mobile devices. You'll get all your instrument data displayed on the mobile app of your choice! There is no need to buy a separate NMEA 2000 gateway product when you have a WatchMate Vision that supports a wide range of wind, depth, speed, heading, log, and temperature PGN's. It even translates NMEA 2000 to USB for computers and NMEA 0183 for older plotters too.
This innovative easy to use AIS transponder combines:
- Free iPad, iPhone and Android app provides a radar style plotter screen of all nearby vessels. It provides configuration and status monitoring. And it's an interactive remote control allowing you to mute alarms, filter targets, change alarm profiles and much more
- Compact fully self-contained design allows for mounting most anywhere
- Large bright color touchscreen with worldwide coastal outlines NMEA 2000 and 0183, WiFi and USB
- Translates and routes NMEA 2000 instrument data over WiFi, USB and NMEA 0183
- Makes all your NMEA 0183 data available over WiFi and USB. Use your tablet or computer to view instrument data whether it is coming from NMEA 2000 or NMEA 0183
- Internal high-performance parallel two channel AIS transponder
- Includes 50 channel GPS receiver with internal antenna (requires an unobstructed view of the sky or optional external antenna)
- You can switch this transponder into Silent Mode (receive-only) directly from the screen or from your iPhone, iPad, Android phone and tablet, PC or Mac
- WiFi configuration options: Access Point creates a network or Client of an existing router
- View AIS and navigate from your computer, smart phone or tablet from anywhere on your boat over wireless connections for up to five devices
- Fully waterproof (IPx7)
- Easy to install: Just plug in a VHF antenna and connect to 12-24 VDC
LCD Touch Panel:145mm (5-11/16), VGA (640x480) Color TFT, Resistive Touch
Size:172mm wide x 130mm high x 60mm depth (6-7/8 x 5-1/8 x 2-3/8)
Environmental:Watertight (USCG CFR-46, IPx7)
Operating temperature:-25°C to +55°C (-13°F to 131°F)
Number of receivers:2 AIS, 1 DSC (timeshared)
Number of transmitters:1 AIS
Power supply:10-32 VDC, 6W nominal
TX Power output:33 dBm (2W)
GPS:50 channel (optional external antenna) with WAAS and EGNOS
VHF antenna required:50 ohm, 156-162MHz, max 2:1 VSWR, PL-259 connector
Serial data:1 fully isolated USB port (mini), 1 isolated NMEA 0183 input (RS422 4800/38400 baud) 1 NMEA 0183 output (RS422 4800/38400 baud)
Connectivity:NMEA 2000, NMEA 0183, USB, Wireless 802.11 b/g
All input NMEA 0183 sentences are repeated to the NMEA 0183 output, USB and WiFi. Selected NMEA 2000 PGN's (heading, wind, depth, speed, temperature, and log) are translated to NMEA 0183 sentences and repeated to the NMEA 0183 output, USB and WiFi. This allows a wide variety of NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 instruments to be interfaced and output to all other connected devices.
NMEA 2000:NMEA 2000 certified. LEN 2. Micro-C male connector. Female drop cable required (not included). Compatible with all NMEA 2000 certified Raymarine SeaTalk NG devices (DeviceNet cable required), Garmin, SimNet (NMEA 2000 adapter cable required), and other NMEA 2000 certified products
Wireless:Access Point for up to 5 devices or client of existing router
Wireless Security:WPA / WPA2 Personal (PSK)
Protocols:IEC 61162-1, NMEA 0183, NMEA 0183 HS, NMEA 2000
Standards:IEC 62287, IEC 60945, IEC 61108, IEC 61162, ITU-R M.1371, ITU-R M.825, ITU-R M.1084
Approvals:BSH, BABT, CE, US Coast Guard, US FCC, Industry Canada
Coastal outlines:World-wide included
Warranty:Two year world-wide warranty
- 2M Power/Data cable
- USB Cable
- Mounting bracket
- Flush mounting hardware
- Protective cover
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.