Raymarine AIS950 Class A Transceiver - Includes Programming Fee
Ships: In 1 Business Day
The AIS950 has a convenient `one-box' design containing the complete AIS transceiver system and LCD display.
Simple menu and soft key controls allow full access to all AIS features and functions. The high-contrast LCD display provides clear presentation of AIS target data and is LED backlit for nighttime operation. AIS950 also features an integrated alarm buzzer to keep you alerted to vital information.
The AIS950 is equipped with a state-of-the-art radio transceiver system for unrivaled performance and reliability. A single AIS transmitter and three AIS receivers ensures maximum target reception even in congested waterways. The AIS950 is also equipped with a GPS receiver for time synchronization as required by Class A regulations. All of this is built into a compact, rugged enclosure, built to withstand the extreme environment of commercial maritime service.
The AIS950 features 7 serial data ports (4 bidirectional) for connecting to Raymarine and 3rd party navigation systems as well as other shipboard peripherals, like DGPS receivers, gyrocompasses, and ECDIS systems. For commercial-ship applications, the AIS950 features a front-mounted pilot-plug connection. A dedicated PC serial data connection point is provided for programming, diagnostics or external display connection.
- Fully compliant Class A AIS product in a single unit.
- Class A engine delivers unrivalled performance and reliability.
- 240 x 128 LED backlit LCD display; Rotary encoder for selection and entry; Two soft keys & two menu keys; Alarm buzzer
- Data interfaces: RS232 38.4k baud bi-directional (PC connection); IEC61162-2 bi-directional interfaces x 3; IEC61162-1/2 sensor inputs x 3; DGPS correction data input (ITU-R M.823-2); NMEA2000 for AIS data and GPS position output.
- Connectors: RF - VHF antenna SO-239/VHF and GPS antenna TNC female; Data: RS232 9 way D and IEC 61162 50 way D; Power: 4 pin; NMEA 2000 in
- Operating voltage: 10.8v to 31.2 DC
- Engineered to operate reliably for years in the toughest of environments and is constructed from a combination of marine grade plastics and metals.
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.