Rockford Fosgate PM262 Punch Series 6 Marine 2-Way Speakers - Chrome
Ships: In 1 Business Day
The Rockford Fosgate PM marine grade standard takes into account the devastating effects of the outdoor environment and takes extreme measures to ensure optimum performance.
The Marine PM full-range speakers are perfect for anyone looking to add some PUNCH to their vessel, and will always sound great when listening to your music at the dock or while tearing up the waves at full throttle.
The PM262 is a Punch 6 2-way component system with a coaxially mounted tweeter featuring marine grade weather proofing technologies. Supplied in all white with a stainless steel sport grille.
- True Marine Grade compliance
- UV stable Centrextm 814 injection molded plastic parts
- Corrosion resistant gold plated polarized input terminals
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- UV and Salt-Fog resistant TPE (Thermo-Plastic Elastomer) surround
- 1 (25mm) bridge mounted component grade coated aluminum alloy tweeter
- 18 gauge corrosion resistant removable Stainless Steel grille cover insert
- Fully insulated flex lead wire stitched under spider
- Spare terminal set for optional additional tweeters
- Moisture, tear and fatigue resistant Aramid fiber spider
- Linear, high excursion matched motor magnetics and suspension design
- Integrated 12dB/octave sealed crossover with integrated protection circuit
- Removable trim ring/grille
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Click here to see our Standard Shipping Policy
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.