Scanstrut LMB-A1 Self Leveling Radar Mount - Backstay (A) - f/ Raymarine/Garmin Domes
Part:Mfg LMB-A1, iboats IB00246673, UPC 5.06011E+12
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Our Self-Levelling Backstay Mount ensures your radar stays level with the horizon at all times for optimum antenna performance. As the boat heels or rolls, the radar is kept horizontal preventing target loss and giving the best possible radar picture.
Using our own fine-tuned hydraulic damping system, the radar mount reacts to major changes in heel angle of the boat whilst eliminating all small oscillations.
- Hydraulic damping to eliminate minor oscillations
- Sealed system - entirely maintenance free
- Passive system - no power required
- Lightweight head unit - reduced weight aloft
- Stainless radome cradle with fine tune adjustment for backstay angle - suitable for any yacht
- Nylon backstay bushing supplied - clamps around backstay allowing cable tension to be adjusted
- 2.6m pole - supplied in lengths of 1.3m
- Additional 0.6m and 1.3m lengths available
- Finest quality machined and anodised aluminium pole and head unit - lasts the lifetime of your yacht
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel cradle and base plate
- 1 x Levelling mount with integral backstay bushes (to fit 7, 8, 10 and 12mm diameter backstay cables)
- 2 x 1.3m lengths of mounting pole
- 1 x Joiner piece for mounting pole
- 1 x Universal base for mounting pole
- 1 x Complete fastening pack
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.