Si-Tex SAS-300 AIS Class B Transceiver - Display Only f/Use w/Existing AIS
Ships: In 1 Business Day
The SAS-300 is a complete Class B AIS system designed for simple to use management, control and display of all AIS targets within VHF range. AIS data can be received from all types of Class B or Class A transponders, and can be displayed either on a "radar" type display, with chart overlay or without. The vivid graphics and the simple menu structure on the 6.5 inch, high resolution displays make the unit easy to use. The data is easy to access and the information easy to analyze, enabling the user to quickly move from screen to screen and gain access to the information specifically required.
- Complete information from all AIS vessels
- Radar Style Display
- Heads Up, North Up, and True Motion Chart Orientations
- Plot targets on detailed C-Map Charts
- Bright 6.5" TFT LCD Display
- 5 track memories totaling 50,000 pts
- Programmable CPA and TCPA alarms
- Display vessels by selectable color and icon
- Filter vessels by type of transmission
- Built in Class B AIS Transceiver
- Transceiver easily programmed via keypad
- Transmitter easily silenced via keypad
- Tracks the movement of up to 5 vessels with 50,000 point track history and optional live details on individual vessels
- Monitors position, speed and heading of vessels on a background chart or on detailed C-Map cartography (optional)
- Allows variable parameters to be set for CPA and TCPA alarms
- Listing of all vessels with name, MMSI, range and bearing, with full details on each vessel, and instant GOTO function
- Ability to display different types of vessels by color, and different types of transmission by icon shapes
Displays the Following Information:
- Class A vessels
- Class B vessels
- Base Stations
- Aids to Navigation
- AIS SARTs
- Search & Rescue
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Click here to see our Standard Shipping Policy
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.